Monday 16 November 2015

Exploring Budapest City In chunky knit and winter wools.

This weekend me and the girls hoped on a plane to Budapest for my sisters birthday celebrations. Its a part of the world I have never explored before. I have been completely blown away by this city, the beauty, the culture and the history. Knowing the weather wasn't going to be much different to England :( rain, rain, rain, I made sure I packed my warmest. I love jumper dresses in the winter, so comfortable and great at hiding the winter stomach bulges. A staple for winter is a good pair of leather boots, I love these from M&S. Teamed with this on trend blanket coat. 
























SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Live Laugh Love Always Lydia | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig